- Diamond Cutting Tools
- Diamond Saw Blade for Concrete/wall
- Hot-Pressed Diamond Saw Blade For Granite Cutting
- Diamond Segment
- Tuck Point Blade For concrete for wall
- "90's" Diamond Saw Blade For Granite and Concrete
- Electroplating diamond saw blade for beige cream marble
- 'How Fast' for hang-out
- Diamond Saw Blade for Reinforced Concrete
- Diamond Saw Blade for Granite
- Diamond Saw Blade for Granite cutting
- Diamond Saw Blade for Granite Cutting Machine
- Diamond Saw Blade for Bench Cutting Machines and Ceramic Tile Factories
- Diamond Saw Blade for Beige Cream Marble
- Diamond Saw Blade for Quartz Stone,Artificial Stone and Crystallized Tile
- Diamond Turbo Saw Blade for Ceramic Tiles
- Diamond Reticular Turbo Saw Blade for Ceramic Tiles
- Diamond Thin Turbo Saw Blade for Ceramic Tiles
- Diamond Saw Blade for Ceramic cutting
- Diamond Turbo Saw Blade with Protected Segment for Stone Chopping
- Hot-pressed Diamond Turbo saw Blade for Chopping
- Diamond Saw Blade for Road
- Laser Welded Diamond Saw Blade for Concrete
- Laser Welded Diamond Saw Blade for Concrete
- Super-Thin Diamond Saw Blade for The Jade and Glass
- Tuck Point Blade Forceramic Tiles and Granite Slabs
- General Diamond Chopping Blade for Stone
- Diamond Grinding Tools
- Diamond Drilling Tools
- Diamond Polishing Tools
Contact us now if you have any question about our company and products.We will keep your information completely private.
- Solutions for Different Problems
Diamond saw blade, the largest consumables in cutting tools, is widely used in the manufacture fields, such as ceramics, stones, concretes, glasses, jades and so on. There are three key factors which have the direct impact on cutting tools’ quality: formula, rational design, and the appropriate usage.
1. Blade is sharp and good tactility, but its life is short.
①Low matrix hardness causes the diamond particle easily to fall off and hurt its segments.
②Wrong usage: the higher cutting speeding beyond its limitation, will accelerate blades wear.
①With the help of microscope, watching shedding diamond and measuring the wear degree of segment, then judge it whether is related to substrate hardness or not.
②Estimating it cutting speed. If it is beyond the limitation of its maximum, then slows down speed. However, if the speed is normal, you can require manufacturers to adjust the formula of blades to increase its anti-wear resistance.
2. The steel core crack.
Reason: the cutting force beyond steel core grade.
Solution: slow the cutting speed and choose a suitable cutting force.
3. Blunt, spark seriously and collapse are belong to the severe deformation of steel core.
Reason: the steel core rigidity, insufficient tension, thin substrate.
Solution: increase the thickness and tension of the substrate.
4. Blades get stuck, steel core sparks and the segments are worn badly.
Reason: the difference thickness between segment and substrate is tiny so that the blades are wobble spark even deformation in the cutting.
Solution: appropriately increase the thickness of the blade and check the blades’ flatness.
5. Edge of blade collapses seriously.
Reason: this is related to numbers of diamond particles. More little diamond particles are easy to chipping, otherwise, it will be blunt.
Solution: adjust the blade formula.
6. The blade drops segments.
Reason: bad welding, using the wrong material for welding and over heat makes its head off.
Solution: stop using and avoid accidents.
7. The upper portion of segments has abrasion resistance, but lower wears fast.
Reason: blade is out of position, the heating time is too long, or the induction coil on the wrong position when welding.
Solution: adjust the position of the induction coil and the heating time.
8.Saw blade is out of round.
Reason: the deformation of steel core, the misalignment circle between steel core and outer circle.
Solution: re-flattening blade, adjust the center of the hole and concentricity.
9. Mounted blade flange does not match with the size of the blade.
Reason: flange should be fit with the size of the blade. If the flange is too small, the rotary speed of blade will be very high. If the size of flange is large, it will increase the rotation of spindle and blade beat.
Solution: after mounting flange, we need to test its beat rate. Only the beat rate meets the requirements, we can use it safely.
Performance is closely related to blades quality. Reasonable proportion of material and manufacturing processes ensure its excellent performance. Proper usage and operation are key factors to test one tool’s performance. Through these, we can ensure what is excellent blade.